Dragon Descendants Museum in Suphan Buri

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Always in Our Thoughts, Forever in Our Hearts



Yahweh, I Know Are Near: That was the prayer / song I always whispered to my Mommy & Daddy's ears while they were sick, until the day they found their ways back to heaven with God. It is a sad but a comforting song. It gives "life" a very beautiful meaning and "death" a very beautiful beginning. Today, we remember and pray for all our dearly departed beloved. They will always be in our thoughts and forever in our hearts.


Thoughts today, Memories forever.
Remembering you, As time goes by.
Sadly missed, Lovingly remembered.
Always in our thoughts, Forever in our hearts.
Forever remembered, Forever missed.


Love's greatest gifts Mommy & Daddy - remembrance.
Loved always, Sadly missed.
A little tribute, small and tender, Just to say we still remember.
The tears in my eyes I can wipe away, The ache in my heart will always stay.


Tenderly we treasure the past, With memories that will always last.
As you were you will always be, Treasured forever in our memories.
Mom & Dad holds their children's hands for awhile, Their hearts forever.
Remembering you on this day, Comforted by so many memories.


Though absent you are very near, Still loved, still missed, and very dear.
In the hearts of those who loved you, You will always be there.
Dearer still as the years depart, You live forever in my heart.
Your beauty is missed in every way. "Forever in our hearts."


Mommy & Daddy, we treasure still, with love sincere, Beautiful memories of you so dear.
There is a link death cannot sever, Love and remembrance last forever.
Silent memories true and tender, Just to show we still remember.
The Lord watch between thee and me, While we are absent one from the other.


You still live on in the hearts and minds, Of the loving family you left behind.
A garden of beautiful memories, Sprayed with a million tears.
Beautiful memories are treasured ever, Of happy days when we were together.
Loved with a love beyond all feeling, Missed with a grief beyond all tears.


Your memory is as dear today, As in the hour you passed away.
Memories are like threads of gold, They never tarnish or grow old.
He laboured hard for those he loved, Then left us to remember.
Wherever I go, whatever I do, Memories keep me near to you.


I lost my best, my dearest friends, Dear Mommy & Daddy when I lost you.

Gentle, unselfish, a friend ever true, My best possession, Mommy & Daddy, were you.
While you, dear Mommy & Daddy, rest and sleep, Your loving memories we’ll always keep.
I keep in my heart the love of the past, For there it was planted forever to last.


Together in the same old way, Would be my dearest wish today.
Loved with a love beyond telling, Missed with a grief beyond all tears.
Safe in the arms of Jesus, Safe on His loving breast.
Sweet little flower of heavenly birth, She was too fair to bloom on earth.


No length of time can take away My thoughts of you today.
We love you forever Mommy & Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful.
    May God keep comforting us always. :)

    ReplyDelete